Pages

February 11, 2011

Intro and Hello

My name is KodiakDeth. I'm a metal enthusiast and scholar from Northeast Louisiana. I'm starting this blog for several reasons, the main one being that I love metal and want to share that love with everybody. You will find several types of articles on this blog: reviews of new albums, reviews of classic albums, band spotlights, concert reviews for shows I go to and scholarly, researched articles about metal, the metal lifestyle and other metal-related topics.

The blog will be updated several times per week so check back often. When I post reviews I will post links to iTunes or Amazon, where you can buy said album. Please support the artists and this blog by buying the music. Feel free to comment on posts or email suggestions about the blog or artists/albums you'd like to see covered to me. I sincerely hope you enjoy the blog as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment